Whether you’re sipping on pumpkin spice lattes or herbal teas, this DIY mug cozy is about to become your new favorite fall companion. Take your pick from a cozy plaid or adorable pumpkin pattern for that perfect autumn vibe, and then get your sewing kit ready to dive into some seriously fun fall crafting!
These Fall Mug Cozies are the perfect gift for your fall-loving friend. Toss in a packet of hot chocolate and a pair of socks, wrap it up with a bow, and they’ll be thrilled. Don’t forget to explore more fall crafting ideas right here!
Supplies to Make a Fall Mug Cozy
(1) Mug with straight sides – like this one
(2) Pieces of Fabric – I tell you how to work out the size to cut for your mug in the video
(1) Piece of Pellon Fusible Fleece
(1) Elastic – I used cord elastic like this
Tools Needed to Make a Fall Mug Cozy
- Chalk Pen
- Rotary Cutter, Ruler, and Mat (or you could cut with scissors)
- Sewing machine – I have this one
- Iron (I have this one) and this Mat or Ironing Board
Please watch my video for step-by-step instructions on making a Fall Mug Cozy. If you enjoy my tutorial please hit the like button!
Thanks for giving my fall sewing tutorial a look! I’m hoping you’ll have as much fun making them as I did!
If you enjoyed this project, you might like to check out my other Fall Sewing Projects:
Pin it! Want to make this project later? Don’t lose this tutorial, pin it now to one of your boards on Pinterest!
If you have any suggestions for other projects you’d like to see, feel free to drop me a line! Sewing is my passion, and I’m always happy to share my love for it with others.
Thanks again for stopping by, and happy sewing!