Mystery Block of the Month 2023

Block of the Month

The Mystery Block of the Month 2023 has now concluded but you can still complete the blocks in your own leisure.

Each block will measure 12½” x 12½” square, and once finished in the quilt 12″ x 12″

The finished quilt will measure approximately 47″ x 60.5″

Block of the Month

PDF PATTERNS

I have created a PDF pattern with full printable instructions for each block, they include the cutting instructions, step-by-step instructions, and lots of diagrams to help you through each of the steps to make each block.

I personally find the PDF Patterns super handy to refer back to as a quick reference guide and have printed them out and put them in a folder, I refer back to them time and time again.

They are available to purchase on my Etsy Store at a nominal fee, you can find all 12 blocks HERE.

Finish Your Quilt

MYSTERY BLOCK OF THE MONTH PDF PATTERNS

For each Mystery Block of the Month reveal there will be a PDF Pattern that includes the cutting instructions, step-by-step instructions, and lots of diagrams to help you through each of the steps to make each block.

The PDF Patterns will be available to purchase on my Etsy Store at a nominal fee.

FABRIC REQUIREMENTS

You can find fabric requirements HERE, if you don’t already have a password for the Pattern Library it will be sent to you in the email when you sign up.

Have you got more questions? I did this video to answer some of the questions I have been receiving about the Mystery Block of the Month 2023.

Thanks so much for joining me on another fun Mystery Block of the Month adventure – I can’t wait to get started!

Copy of Untitled 5 × 7 in 5 × 5 in 5 × 1.5 in 15
Center Four Patch Quilt Block
Double Pinwheel Quilt Block
Rail Fence Quilt Block
Log Cabin Quilt Block
Autumn Tints Quilt Block
Criss Cross Quilt Block
Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
clay's Choice
Twin Star Quilt Block
Rocky Road to California
Single Irish Chain
Copy of YouTube Thumbnails 2023 10 25T193718.451
Finish Your Quilt

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions by leaving a comment or through any of my social media messages.

Stacey x

SIGN UP FOR THE MYSTERY BLOCK OF THE MONTH

Please note you will be added to my weekly newsletter, which includes all Mystery Block of the Month details.

NEW MYSTERY BLOCK OF THE MONTH 2024 SIGN UP COMING SOON!

1583 INTL AFFILIATE BANNERS Vintage5 468
Shop Fabric at Fat Quarter Shop

36 thoughts on “Mystery Block of the Month 2023

1. Darrene Harrison says:

Somehow I stopped receiving emails from you. I’m trying to resubscribe. My request is returned that I am not eligible due to unsubscribe etc. please help

2. Diana says:

I loved the block of the month last year and I forward to this years challenge. I’ve learned so much from your tutorials. This year I hoops to gain more confidence.

3. Gaila Stafford says:

Stacey I’ve tried everything but ETSY doesn’t show the $25 for Perks membership. Unless $42.58 is the cost in Australian dollars. In the cart/checkout it shows $42.58 select payment option.
    Unfortunately I’ll have to join without perks.
    Regards,
    Gaila

• Peggy Epperson says:

I just went to purchase the Perks. In the top right corner you will see a circle with part of the Australian flag. If you tap that, you can set your preferred settings to your country and currency. I hope this is of some help.

Peggy

4. Peggy Epperson says:

I would like to do this using Christmas fabrics. Any suggestions on how much light, medium, & dark fabric I might need? Thanks.

5. Louise Hughes says:

Am I reading this right, if we don’t sign up for perks we do get a sheet to look at so we know what out cutting requirements are?
    I signed up for the BOM and got this email but don’t know where to go to get the instructions.
    Please help

6. Linda HayesTrent says:

Hi, Stacey. I’m confused about what the number in () means in the FQ section of fabric requirements.
    For example, the first FQ requirement has (2) 3 FQs. Does this mean I need five FQs?
    Thank you, in advance, for your help.

• Stacey says:

Hi Linda, the number inside the bracket means how many different prints/fabrics you need. So if it says (2) 3 Fat Quarters you need two lots of three fat quarters, that would be a total of 6 fat quarters. Perhaps it’s easier to refer to the fabric by the yard to work out what it means. Because you are just buying the same amount of fabric but in FQs. I hope that makes sense.

7. Linda HayesTrent says:

Hi, me again. I haven’t participated in a MBOM before. Do I need seven FQs for each block?
    Thank you for your patience and help.

• Stacey says:

Hi Linda, I think you might be referring to the numbers in the brackets. You need 6-7 different fabrics/prints for the blocks. If you were using just fat quarters, you would need a total of 12 FQs.