Today’s quick and easy Snap Pouch tutorial is the perfect little stocking filler and handy for all sorts of bits and bobs.
In this tutorial, I show you how to make the mini-size Snap Pouch which is perfect to hold a gift card or you can make them any size you like simply by adding an inch or two to the measurements below. My PDF pattern which can be found HERE includes three sizes: mini, small, and medium.
A PDF pattern with full printable instructions and includes three sizes: mini, small, and medium, is available to purchase on my Etsy Store at a nominal fee HERE.
I used Jolly Darlings by Ruby Star Society to make my Snap Pouch.
TOOLS REQUIRED TO MAKE A SNAP POUCH
- Snap Set, Awl, and Snap Pliers – I have this one, a little cheaper and will also do the job is this one
- Co-ordinating Thread
- Rotary Cutter, Ruler & Mat
- Point turner (optional)
- Sewing machine – I have this one USE CODE: LEE2022 if buying from Juki Junkies
- Iron – I have this one and this one – I love both
- Ironing Board or Mat
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO MAKE A SNAP POUCH
Finished size approx: 3″ x 4½”
(2) 5″ x 8″ Pieces of Fabric
(1) 4½” x 7½” Single-sided Fusible Interfacing
(1) Snap set
Please watch my live video to find out how to make a Snap Pouch:
See more fun sewing ideas and projects over HERE.
Pin it! Want to make a Christmas Ornament Coaster later? Don’t lose this tutorial, pin it now to one of your boards on Pinterest!
Thanks so much for joining me! Please leave a comment and let me know how you go, or if you have any questions.