Pattern library

How do I access the Free Pattern Library?

You need a password. To get the password, please subscribe to my weekly newsletter HERE.

The password changes periodically. The latest password is always included in every weekly newsletter email. Look for the heading “Free Pattern Library”.

I signed up for the newsletter and did NOT receive an email

Once you have signed up, your first email will take a few minutes to send; this is an automatic process. If you can’t find your email, please check your SPAM. If you don’t see it in your spam, try signing up again, because you may have made an error entering your email address.

Can you resend the email?

No, I’m sorry, but my email system doesn’t allow me to do that. I can check and confirm that you are subscribed. The main reason you didn’t receive an email is that you made an error entering your email address.

44 thoughts on “

1. Debbie Carmel says:

I really enjoy your shows on YouTube. I do sewing, quilting, crafts and usually just about anything else that looks fun. Thanks

• Stacey says:

Hi Catherine, I can see you have signed up for the newsletter. Please check your spam/promotions/junk folder if you can’t find my newsletter in your inbox. You will find the password for the Pattern Library in the emails. It is case-sensitive so the easiest thing to do is copy and paste it. Thanks, Stacey

2. Stacey says:

Hi there, I am sorry you have had problems with the email. They are sent within a few minutes of signing up. I can see it was sent. Please check your spam/promotions/junk folders for it. It should be there somewhere 🙂 Please let me know if you still can’t find it. Thanks, Stacey

3. Janie Schisler says:

Hi 🎃- love your tutorials especially pumpkin coasters. I signed up for the newsletter and wanted to get the pattern for coasters but I haven’t gotten any email yet.

Thanks so much
    Janie

4. Kim Upstone says:

I just signed up and I love your website! Thank you so much for all the free patterns and inspiration! I can’t wait to get started on making some of the adorable patterns.

• Stacey says:

The password changes periodically. The most up-to-date password is in the weekly email. Please note the password is case sensitive and there can be no spaces before or after it.

5. Kathy Dunn says:

Love you beautiful work. Thank you for always sharing your talent with us. I am very mew to quilting. Your instructions are very easy to understand & follow. Have a blessed day.

6. Stacey says:

I can see you have been sent and opened the email. The password is case sensitive and you can’t have any spaces before or after it. The password is generic, and the most up-to-date password is sent in the weekly email.

7. Stacey says:

Once you have signed up for the newsletter you will receive the weekly emails. These have the most up-to-date password in them, as well as a link to the Pattern Library.

8. Stacey says:

You just have to sign up for my newsletter, then you stay up to date with all my free tutorials.
    Sorry you aren’t happy with how I offer my free patterns.
    Happy Sewing!

9. Melody Thomas says:

Hi, I just found your YouTube video making pumpkin mug holders. I clicked on the link to get the pattern, but I have to have a password. I also signed up for your newsletter thinking I would get the password that way. Can you tell me what the password is for the coasters?

10. Carolyn M. Avery says:

I have tried several times entering my name and email address, but I haven’t received anything yet so I could receive your newsletter and the password. I enjoy your website and look forward to getting the password.

11. Cindy says:

I’m going to make a sewing machine cover using your instructions, but I would like to add a hole for a handle. How should I measure that?

12. Gina Cooper says:

I signed up for this yesterday and I have checked several times and still haven’t received and email with the password.. its been nearly 24 hours since I have signed up..