The countdown to Christmas is on! So I wanted this week’s project to be super quick and hopefully helpful for your last-minute preparations. Drawstring Gift Bags are super quick to make and a great way to personalize a gift you are giving.
Plus, you can use scrap fabric or leftover Christmas fabric to make them! Let’s add a dash of DIY magic to the holiday hustle.
Tools to Make a Drawstring Gift Bag
- Safety Pin
- Rotary Cutter, Ruler, and Mat
- Sewing machine – I have this one
- Iron and Mat or Ironing Board
Supplies to Make a Drawstring Gift Bag
- 2 x 8″ x 10″ fabric
- 2 x 20″ piece of ribbon
- Coordinating thread
Please watch my video for full instructions on how to make a Drawstring Gift Bag:
Looking for more Christmas inspirational sewing projects? Check out these fun projects:
- Quilted Christmas Stocking
- Cathedral Window Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Ornament Coasters
- Christmas Tree Quilt
- Christmas Present Table Runner & Placemats
Thanks so much for joining me! Please leave a comment and let me know how you go, or if you have any questions.