I am so excited about all the awesome prizes we have this year to celebrate everyone’s kindness and generosity in joining me for our second year of making quilts to donate to children in foster care for National Foster Care Month in May.
You will receive one entry into the draw for every handmade quilt that you send to Comfort Cases.
PRIZES TO BE WON
- 3 x Art Gallery Fabrics Fat Quarter Bundles
- 2 x Oliso Mini Iron and Ironing Board Cover
- 1 x Made My Day Fat Quarter Bundle by Anna Maria Horner
That’s six prizes in total up for grabs, how awesome are our generous sponsors!
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
- Print out (or write by hand) the Quilt Club label found here, so Comfort Cases will know the donations came from us and they can easily count them
- Take a photo clearly showing all the quilts you are donating with the Quilt Club PDF
- Go to the Facebook group Quilt Club with Stacey Lee
- Find the photo album “Quilts for Comfort Cases Giveaway 2022”
- Add your photo
- Leave a comment stating how many handmade quilts you donated (photo for confirmation)
- You must do all of the above steps for a valid entry into the giveaway
The giveaway closes 5 pm ET May 16 2022 . Winners notified by 5 pm ET 18 May 2002. USA addresses for prizes only.
6 thoughts on “QUILTS FOR COMFORT CASES 2022 GIVEAWAY!”
How exciting . I wonder if making quilts for children will warrant a new machine this year.? Thank you for all you do.
Hi Donna, sorry for the late reply. I think it would most definitely warrant a new machine. LOL!
Thank you for organizing the quilt donation opportunity. I made four quilts and am ready to send them off. I was so glad to find an organization that can get them to people who need them. I will definitely make more in the future. I tried entering my info for the giveaway, but cannot get on the Facebook page to post a picture of the quilts.
Thank you so much Sandy! I am truly grateful to everyone that is making quilts to donate to Comfort Cases. I have seen your beautiful quilts on the Facebook group, so that must be sorted now 🙂
I would love to do this if you are continuing past the month of May
Hi Anne, we will do a drive every year in May. So you could start now to send in then, which is fun to see how many we can make together. Or you can send in whenever suits you 🤗